El Wady for Phosphate Industries and Fertilizers (WAPHCO) is an Egyptian Joint Stock Company of eight (8) leading governmental shareholders namely:
• Misr Phosphate Company (The operator of the largest phosphate mines in Egypt).
• Al Ahly Capital Holding Company (The investment arm of the National Bank of Egypt).
• Abu Qir Fertilizers Company (The largest Nitrogen fertilizers producer in Egypt).
• Engineering for Petroleum and Process Industries “ENPPI” (the leading oil and gas engineering company).
• The Petroleum Projects and Technical Consultations Company “PetroJet” (the leading contracting company in Egypt).
• East Gas Company “EGC” (one of the largest companies in the field of oil and gas in Egypt).
• National Investment Bank “NIB” (helped in the construction of massive infrastructure Projects in Egypt).
• Egyptian Minerals Resources Authority “EMRA” (Regulates and implements laws governing the mining sector in Egypt).
Who We Are
El Wady with its robust shareholders combines both the technical and financial expertise that both are required for the success of any project. The eight shareholders are dedicated for the success of El Wady Company and its current Project and are all willing to proceed with the development of any future expansions in order to maximize the value of the mineral resources of Egypt for generations to come.
Mission - Vision & Core Values
Send us a message
This Website has been created in good faith to provide accurate and authoritative information regarding the subject matter covered. Because of the constantly changing nature of the Project, guaranteeing absolute accuracy of the information covered on this site is impossible. The copyright on the materials and information on this Website belongs to, and remains with WAPHCO. All rights are reserved. Access to this information does not imply a right to reproduce or distribute this material without prior consent from WAPHCO. © 2019. At certain places on this site, live "links" to other Websites can be accessed. Such external sites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of WAPHCO. WAPHCO does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external sites and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information located at such sites. Use of any information obtained from such sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review by qualified experts. WAPHCO assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from use of the information contained herein, or from use of the information obtained at linked sites, or in any respect for the content of such information. WAPHCO is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, reliance on, or performance of such information.